Skip to content
Benefits of a Drone (UAV) Home Inspection:
- We are able to view the roof surfaces not normally visible due to height, tree coverage and/or adjacent homes
- Gives Inspectors access to clay and tile roofs
- Allows Inspectors to inspect roofs in wet conditions
- Allows Inspectors to see those high chimney structures
- Safety for Inspectors accessing high pitch, older roof surfaces, multistory roofs and wet roofs
- 4K Video and 12MP photos
- Faster Inspections
What to Consider for UAV Residential & Commercial Inspections:
- There are not currently any regulations by T.R.E.C.
- The FAA estimate that there will be 7 million drones in service by 2020
- 2.7 million with be for commercial use
- Is your inspector FAA Certified?
- Is your Inspector insured?
- Does your Inspector have his FAA Certificate in his possession?
View Our Drone Inspection Videos on our Youtube Channel